Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trance into the Dragon's Realm

I have found recently that my Guardian Spirit is a Dragon and Dragons are being mentioned in various lists.

Somehow I felt that the international healing magick should be done with the aid of Dragons.
So I did a trance today into the Dragon realm with the help of my Guardian dragon.

The moment I arrived at my place of power, my Guardian dragon appeared, and so did elements dragons. Air, Fire, Water, Earth, one came up from below and one from above.

I found myself riding my Guardian Dragon and we flew off to another place that seemed to be the Dragon's realm. Many dragon's all over. They seemed black from a distance. A huge Dragon came to me, and what I understood is that they want us to create an energy ring around the planet. Once this ring is on, they will fly in it, around the earth over and over again. I believe that these will be the elements dragons that appeared.

When I returned from where I had left, something very strange happened. It felt as if the Dragon's realm was moving into the human realm. The human realm for a moment was about to collapse and give way to the dragon's realm. Then everything returned to normal. Like after an earthquake. I feel that if the human realm collapses, then it will affect the other realms, and create instability. I feel that this is the reason the dragons are reaching to us. So we can work together and contribute to heal this planet and stop the negativity.

Oh, and they would like me to wear a Dragon Ring. Where will I find the right one for me? I've never seen one before. Yes, I've found that there are lots of them through the Internet, but I really don't think this is the appropriate way to find the right one.

So the main problem remains to coordinate this huge project. Will the spider community go for it? Up to now very few showed interest.

I believe that this is something, that was never tried before, at such a great scale. But we also have never before, been at such critical moments. So will we do the effort to combine energies?

Love

2 comments:

HG said...

Connecting with the Dragon Kings means connecting with elementary powers.
Proceed with caution!

White Wolf said...

Thank You for the advice.

I'll take the appropriate safety measures.

I felt I was dealing with very powerfull energies.

But I feel I must do this work.

Hope to see you at the next camp.

Love and Beauty.

Arie