Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Buddha Smile

Yeterday while taking a long walk, I put the Budha smile on my face. After a while everything looked different. The colours of the flowers where more intensive, the air felt refreshing and I was walking as if in another reality. At a certain moment I was not my body anymore. I was everything. I was the trees I passed by, the kittens playing near her mother. I was Divine and the Divine was me. I felt like my consciouness as pure energy without a body. The body was walking and I was not, because I was everything and my body was part of everything. Some religious persons, dressed in black passed by, rushing to the synagoge. Their faces showed signs of stress. They had different beliefs than mine. But they where part of the variety of life. More than half an hour with the smile on, and a new insight came to my consciouness. I am conscious energy that never dies. When the body dies this energy becomes a part of Mother Goddess energy, of everything that is, was and will be. I feel Her as the Star Goddess who was, is and will always be with me. I feel a connection with the Stars. I come from the Stars, from Her.
Concsious energy containing knwoledge of various life cycles and at the same time part of the whole. This energy will then go to a place where balance is needed. To an empty spot that needs to be filled, so that harmony can exist. Like water flowing and filling an empty pond.
This is not the first time I have insights about the cycle of birth, life, death and rebirth. But this time it came in a different perspective.
This simple smile can bring wonders to my awareness. Putting this smile on, triggers an owls eyes state. My vision is not focused any more and I'm able to see, feel, smell everything in my surroundings. Sometimes I can feel the energy of the Earth.
The Buddha smile changes the chemistry of the brain and affects the sensory organs.
The longer I keep this smile the more aware I become.
It also melts any tension and stress in the body and mind.
I feel it is necessary to pass this knowledge on.
This is very ancient knwoledge that needs to be revived for the sake of peace and harmony. Specially in these troubled times, when humanity will face drastic changes.
Look at the Dahlei Lama and you will understand what I mean. But practice the smile often, and you will live the smile.
Look at the stars in areas without artificial light.
Love and Peace.
Knowledge and understanding.

No comments: