Friday, April 23, 2010

Again, now at my doorstep

This morning a turtle knocked at my door. Amazing. I have been receiving so many messages these days.
So many earth messages from creatures of Earth.
The turtle means protection, grounding, focus, navigation skills, patiente, self boundaries, healing and knowledge. It teaches the shaman to be grounded, how to stay tuned with Earth energies and the wisdom of flowing with the cycles of life.
But was is the message for me?
What is mother Godddess wanting to tell me?
It starts making more sense when I look at my Tarot card of the day which was "The Queen of Pentacles". This is the mother Goddess Herself.
So it may be a message of personal prosperity, abundance and healing or a message to stay attuned with the energies of the Earth and it's creatures, as changes are about to come.

Anyway, I took the turtle and returned it to the wild as I did with the other one. I hope they will meet each other.
I don't think it would be a good idea to let it in my garden, as my dog would play with it and the neighboorhood cats would not leave it alone.

Blessed Be the Turtles.

No comments: